Interviews for Top Jobs at Mosaica Education
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Teacher (1)
- Director of Human Resources (1)
- Regional Vice President (1)
- School Accountant (1)
- Special Education Teacher Muskegon Heights (1)
Regional Vice President Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Mosaica Education (New York, NY) in December 2009.
Most communication was by phone. The organization has various regional and virtual offices so it is difficult to gather together in one physical place. Phone interviews worked well, underwent 6 hours of psychological, aptitude and personality testing. The only negative, I never received the results as promised...must have been ok though, because I got the job.
- A how would you handle this scenario. 1 Answer
Yes, I was able to negotiate my salary. They accepted my offer quickly, which was 20,000 more than they were wanting to pay.