Moses Cone Health

Very Easy Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Greensboro, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Moses Cone Health in March 2012.

Interview Details – Spoke over the phone and set up an interview. Interviewed with Director for 20 minutes, then with 3 staff members for 20 minutes. I shodowed the floor for 1 hour.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied online and interviewed at Moses Cone Health.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter 2 separate times then in person panel interview. Well organized. Easy to follow instructions. Lengthy process though.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Physician Assistant
Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Moses Cone Health in November 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was organized and very thorough

Interview Question – How do you make friends   Answer Question

Clinic Triage Regeistered Nurse Interview

Clinic Triage Regeistered Nurse
Greensboro, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Moses Cone Health in April 2013.

Interview Details – It took about 5 interviews with Cone's hiring department, phone interview, office manager, nursing supervisor, and back to the hiring department. It took a few trips to the hiring office to complete the entire process, initial information gathering where you had to fill out hard copies to give them all the information you had already provided online, another trip to take tests, another trip to provide additional paperwork they requested, another trip for orientation, etc.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions, it was all pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fairly easy, the office manager wanted me bad enough they matched my current salary on the spot

Admission Service Associate Interview

Admission Service Associate
Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Moses Cone Health.

Interview Details – The hiring process was lengthy due to the size of the company. It's not hard, but many steps. Application, HR interview, Skill testing, hiring manager interview, team interview, orientation...It's well worth it, but helps to know someone who currently works here... People were very nice and professional. Overall it was a great experience, just takes patience...

Interview Question – So, tell me about yourself....   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was just happy to get a job, I didn't try to negotiate. After being here so long I know it is available.

Nurse Tech Interview

Nurse Tech
Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Moses Cone Health in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted first by cone to do a personality assessment. After that was completed, I was emailed about a setting up a phone interview. I received a call from a recruiter at a set time, who asked me a few intitial questions and told me I sounded like a good candidate. She set up an interview with my director and I met with her. It went well and I was offered a position with Cone Health. All of this happened within 1 week.

Up until this point, everything was great.

I was told they had all my information and was given the go ahead to put in my two week notice at my current employer. After that, I had call after call from the cone recruiters who could not seem to find certain paperwork, time after time. I tturns out they use a company in Wisconsin to contract out their human resource department. After all was said and done, I ended up receiving calls from 12 different ladies (I counted) that worked for Pinstripe (the contract company 900 miles away).

It was as if my application, background check, etc. was all on an assembly line and no one was talking to each other.

If I had not put my two weeks notice in already, I would have told Cone to forget it. I was out of work for two weeks because they kept pushing my start date back. I am currently going back to my old job because this situation seems like "par for the course" at Cone health overall.

Interview Question – Can you start you orientation two weeks later than we agreed upon?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It went well. They negotiated and gave me more than they initially offered when I told them I'd need more.

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Moses Cone Health in March 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted my application online. A few days later, I received an email about scheduling a telephone interview. I scheduled my interview for a week later. The recruiter seemed cold and wasn't very friendly. He typed in my answers as I was talking, so there were many awkward pauses. He asked me if I was familiar with Moses Cone and basic questions about my experience. Wasn't very responsive to anything I said. He also didn't seem to know much about the position and seemed bothered when I asked questions such as if it was a new position and how many people worked in the office. I was told if I were to move on, I would get an email about coming in for an in-person interview. After that experience, I was not surprised when I got an email a week later stating that I had not been selected to move on.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Basic questions about being familiar with the company, questions about education, and experience.   Answer Question

Worked for Moses Cone Health? Contribute to the Community!