Moss Adams LLP

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Moss Adams LLP in October 2014.

First round interview was a 30 minute in-house interview with the recruiting manager. She was very nice and asked me simple straight forward questions about myself. It was more about her getting to know me. No basic behavior interview questions at all.
Second round interview was a 4 hour long event. It consisted of two 30 minute long interviews with a manager and a partner, an overview of the firm, lunch with junior associates, and a tour of the office. Both interviews were very simple. It did not feel intimidating at all, it felt more like a conversation with them allowing you to ask many questions about the firm. Definitely be prepared to ask lots of questions!

Other Interview Reviews for Moss Adams LLP

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Moss Adams LLP.

campus interview with Partner

Interview Questions
    • All traditional question, like why public auditing, why MA   Answer Question