Moss Adams LLP Audit Staff Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Moss Adams LLP in October 2014.

First round interview was a 30 minute in-house interview with the recruiting manager. She was very nice and asked me simple straight forward questions about myself. It was more about her getting to know me. No basic behavior interview questions at all.
Second round interview was a 4 hour long event. It consisted of two 30 minute long interviews with a manager and a partner, an overview of the firm, lunch with junior associates, and a tour of the office. Both interviews were very simple. It did not feel intimidating at all, it felt more like a conversation with them allowing you to ask many questions about the firm. Definitely be prepared to ask lots of questions!

Other Interview Reviews for Moss Adams LLP

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Moss Adams LLP in October 2014.

I went through fall recruiting as a student for an entry level Audit Staff position. Since I had met many people before, the interview process wasn't too bad. The recruiters on campus were very helping, but after asking many questions and trying to figure out their firm, they seemed to back off and not be as friendly. I'm rather curious, so it may have just been too much for them. First round interviews were one on one on campus. All behavioral questions. Second round interviews were on site and there were three interviews back to back and then an interview lunch with first and second year associates.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to know what I would do with a client who was demanding something from me after hours when it was lack of planning on the clients part.   Answer Question

I clicked better with the people from another firm that I received an offer from. I was also offered a better salary at another firm.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Moss Adams LLP.

campus interview with Partner

Interview Questions
    • All traditional question, like why public auditing, why MA   Answer Question