Moss Adams LLP

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Moss Adams LLP in July 2008.

Interview Details – The process was slowed by extenuating circumstance on the part of the hiring manager but otherwise, it was a very positive interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate much other than my salary. I ended up at the top end of my position's range because of the salary I was coming from and ended up with a bit of a target on my back since I was the highest paid person in my role...I'd have been better to take a slight pay cut and not be looked at as the expensive person.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Moss Adams LLP

Worked for Moss Adams LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Moss Adams LLP Human Resources Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Moss Adams LLP employees and interview candidates.