Moss Adams LLP Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.6

IT Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Received a call to set up a phone interview (20 min) with recruiter in Seattle. Moved on to the next steps shortly thereafter. 2nd round interview: met with the LA audit team (3 hours). Got the offer. Both interviews were purely behaviorial and a reviewing of my resumé. The LA audit staff are very easy to talk to; I personally enjoyed the experience. Make sure to treat the interview as a conversation. Prepare questions ahead of time.

Summer Leadership Conference Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I did an interview on campus. It was a very relaxing 30-minute conversation. The partner just tried to know whether you are a likeable person or not. I mostly talked about myself and asked a lot of questions to show my interest. You can try to ask the questions that you are genuinely interested in, not just for the sake of asking questions. However, I tried to remain a professional manner as well. The result came about a week later. Also, remember to do a follow-up with the interviewer as well as the recruiter.

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by my campus recruiter and one of his colleagues; both very fun and easy to talk to. Asked a few behavioral questions from my resume but mostly talked about interests we had in common. First asked about weightlifting (listed in my interests on my resume), which led to a general discussion about fitness, which led to talking about my passion for the environment and community service, etc. The more formal questions included "Why Moss Adams?" "Why this program?" etc.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

The Manager/Supervisor I met with was arrogant and had a horrible attitude. She asked condescending questions and kept telling me what I would need to be doing. We talked a bit about marketing, and I mentioned how it's so important to stay on top of the new apps or trends in online marketing these days. She says "Oh you won't have time to do that because you'll have DEADLINES." Like she was already upset with me and I don't even work for her yet. She tried to stress me out about the position and how important it was. I never stress, and never panic, so she was getting frustrated. I will never work for that woman.

Interview Questions

• "Your interview was schedule for Tuesday, and you moved it to Wednesday, why did you make that change?"   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

They do a partner panel for a glorified gopher job. It's a riot. They still couldn't or wouldn't describe the job properly. They spoke about all these opportunities and exciting job duties. Unless sending out old school spam letters is your idea of exciting, it's the most boring job ever.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Met with a panel of admin peeps. They attempted to get the job duties across. Met with a bunch of partners who embellished the job and made it sound promosing.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions, it was easy-peasy   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Met with the company at a recruiting fair at my college and was offered a first round interview on campus. The interview was basically all behavioral, no technical questions involved and a very relaxed environment overall. They just asked me about my background and to take them through my resume and what I had done in the past. Felt like it went well.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Went through college career center - first, a quick first-round, then an in-office interview. Super nice people, great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• What is something not on your resume that sets you apart?   Answer Question