Moss Adams LLP Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Moss Adams LLP in May 2014.

The Manager/Supervisor I met with was arrogant and had a horrible attitude. She asked condescending questions and kept telling me what I would need to be doing. We talked a bit about marketing, and I mentioned how it's so important to stay on top of the new apps or trends in online marketing these days. She says "Oh you won't have time to do that because you'll have DEADLINES." Like she was already upset with me and I don't even work for her yet. She tried to stress me out about the position and how important it was. I never stress, and never panic, so she was getting frustrated. I will never work for that woman.

Interview Questions
    • "Your interview was schedule for Tuesday, and you moved it to Wednesday, why did you make that change?"   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Moss Adams LLP in January 2013.

Met with a panel of admin peeps. They attempted to get the job duties across. Met with a bunch of partners who embellished the job and made it sound promosing.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions, it was easy-peasy   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Moss Adams LLP in November 2012.

Met with the company at a recruiting fair at my college and was offered a first round interview on campus.

The interview was basically all behavioral, no technical questions involved and a very relaxed environment overall. They just asked me about my background and to take them through my resume and what I had done in the past. Felt like it went well.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Moss Adams LLP in January 2010.

Went through college career center - first, a quick first-round, then an in-office interview. Super nice people, great company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • What is something not on your resume that sets you apart?   Answer Question