Moss Adams LLP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Director Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Moss Adams LLP in November 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter was amazing, met with three long time employees and they let me call someone who would have been my direct report and do an informational. They seemed very conservative and not open to expanding their biggest opportunities for growth, their CEO and President seemed like good, solid guys without a great handle on how to grow their business further besides doing their core Tax and Audit. They are all very high character people at the firm that I met, and I think their cutlure is not great, but their offices are beautiful.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Moss Adams LLP

Worked for Moss Adams LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Moss Adams LLP Sales Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Moss Adams LLP employees and interview candidates.