Moss Adams LLP

Very Easy Interview

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Moss Adams LLP in October 2011.

Interview Details – Standard public accounting interview process. Brought in for a couple interviews, come back for a lunch with another round of intereviews

Interview Question – Nothing jumped out as being unexpected or difficult, it was all standard HR kind of stuff 'tell me about a time when...'   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiate. here is your offer, take it or leave it

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Moss Adams LLP in November 2012.

Interview Details – Campus interview- went well, just aim at having a conversation with the interviewer. Briefly goes over your resume to explain the stuff on it/ elaborate on it.

2nd Interview- Flew me into San Francisco's office from my school at UCSB. Paid for flight and hotel. Had a reception the 1st day where you meet and talk with people who are currently working at Moss Adams. Could be your interviewer the next day. The 2nd day you get 3 thirty minute interviews with senior staff or management. They also take you out to lunch or coffee before with other staff before or after your interview.

The environment is friendly, very team work built. Be prepared with questions and answers. The people were overall friendly and they take about two weeks to get back to you.

Interview Question – "Tell me about yourself"
"Provide examples of leadership qualities"

Not difficult questions but two out of my three interviewers asked that. I don't know if I got an offer or not because I just had my interview last week.
  Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Moss Adams LLP in December 2009.

Interview Details – Originally had a 30 minute phone screen, most were standard questions such as why I left my last job, salary requirements and behavioral questions like how I dealt with a difficult colleague. A timeframe was given for when a decision would be made and I was contacted within that time to invite me for a face to face interview. The interview was 30 minutes with the hiring manager and then an hour for skills testing. This was a screening interview and the hiring manager described in detail the position and the partner needs.

I was notified via phone the next day that my candidacy would not be moving forward. While somewhat disappointing, it is rare that a company is so prompt in notifying unsuccessful candidates. It is all too common for companies not to notify the unsuccessful candidates. I do appreciate the courtesy and professionalism extended to me.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Worked for Moss Adams LLP? Contribute to the Community!