Moss Adams LLP Senior Auditor Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Auditor Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Moss Adams LLP.

The interview process was not a typical interview. There were not really any questions about what I did or situations I had experienced in the past. The interview was about getting to understand the firm and the position and determining if I was a good fit for the firm and the firm was a good fit for me. Overall, the interview was one of the better more relaxed interviews I have been on. The interview lasted four hours and involved 7 individuals, but was very informal and pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • There were not any real questions in the interview. It was a conversation and dialogue to gauge interest and understanding about the position.   Answer Question

Received another offer at the same time that I felt I needed to accept in order to reach my career goals at the time. If I had not received the other offer I would have accepted the offer from Moss Adams. The people truly were very friendly and great to meet with.

Other Interview Reviews for Moss Adams LLP

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Moss Adams LLP in June 2010.

HR was very responsive and helpful on setting up multiple interviews in different offices. Standard phone screen with the recruiter within a day of applying. First face to face interview within a week; subsequent face to face soon thereafter. Conditional offer out within 3 weeks of the initial application submission. Interview process was more 'how well do you fit into our culture' than technical. Heavy emphasis however on leadership skills and ability to juggle multiple engagements at once.

Interview Questions
    • How much travel are you willing to do?   View Answer