The Home Depot
3.2 of 5 4,477 reviews
www.homedepot.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

The Home Depot Specialty Assistant Manager Interview Question

I interviewed in Grand Island, NE and was asked:
"Most questions were standard. "Tell me about a time when" type of questions. They want a feel for your customer service skills and team mentality more so than your experience or knowledge of the product mix offered. In fact, I had witnessed new hires that had extensive experience with a certain category such as paint or flooring get placed in other departments for no real reason other than it was easier than moving people around."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Specialty Assistant Manager Interview Review - one of 1,353 The Home Depot Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

The Home Depot – Why Work for Us?

Our Company When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company created the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Home Depot interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Home Depot employees and interview candidates.