Motel 6

Updated Dec 1, 2014

1.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Housekeeping Interview

Just Go in and apply there really is not that much to it.. they are always looking for help because people are always quiting. I think that should atleast tell ya something. The management is always late and pays for family trips with company money.. and some employees are allowed to live there as payment and some of them dont even recieve paycheck..

Interview Questions
  • If you find anything in the rooms .. you are aloud to keep it..as long as its not electronical   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Motel 6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gillette, WY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gillette, WY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Motel 6 in May 2014.

It went very well, people were very nice, and seem very honest. I was very pleased with the way I was treated. I was very pleased with how quick it was and I was also very satisfied with how easy the interviewing process was. I like the interviewing process very much.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work alone? is their hardest question.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cross Lanes, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cross Lanes, WV

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Motel 6 in April 2014.

Attended the Motel 6 locations Recruiting Open House. Filled out an application and waited to be interviewed. Interviewed and offered position.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Very casual interview questions about availability and past experience.   Answer Question
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Motel 6 in April 2010.

it was ok he asked about my past experience and that was it