Motel 6 Housekeeping Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

1.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Motel 6 (Green Bay, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

I issues my resume
And got a call from the GM.
I WAS ON MY INTERVIEW
two days later. After my interview
I was starting my new job 2 days later
I been working at motel 6 for a little over two
Months now. I like my job but I'm looking
For a better paying job

Interview Questions

• Wat all I do at my old job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Motel 6

Housekeeping Interview

Interview

Just Go in and apply there really is not that much to it.. they are always looking for help because people are always quiting. I think that should atleast tell ya something. The management is always late and pays for family trips with company money.. and some employees are allowed to live there as payment and some of them dont even recieve paycheck..

Interview Questions

• If you find anything in the rooms .. you are aloud to keep it..as long as its not electronical   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gillette, WY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Motel 6 (Gillette, WY) in May 2014.

Interview

It went very well, people were very nice, and seem very honest. I was very pleased with the way I was treated. I was very pleased with how quick it was and I was also very satisfied with how easy the interviewing process was. I like the interviewing process very much.

Interview Questions

• Can you work alone? is their hardest question.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cross Lanes, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Motel 6 (Cross Lanes, WV) in April 2014.

Interview

Attended the Motel 6 locations Recruiting Open House. Filled out an application and waited to be interviewed. Interviewed and offered position.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Very casual interview questions about availability and past experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Motel 6 (Charleston, WV) in April 2010.

Interview

it was ok he asked about my past experience and that was it

Interview Questions

• have you ever been fired and why   1 Answer
    • where do you see your self 5 years from now   1 Answer