Motel 6 Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Motel 6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Motel 6 (Green Bay, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

I issues my resume And got a call from the GM. I WAS ON MY INTERVIEW two days later. After my interview I was starting my new job 2 days later I been working at motel 6 for a little over two Months now. I like my job but I'm looking For a better paying job

Interview Questions

• Wat all I do at my old job   1 Answer

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Motel 6 (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

I was hired on as a transfer from another property so there was a small informal interview. Questions such as how would you handle an angry guest, do you like working in fast paced environments, can you work a flexible schedule.

Interview Questions

• What is your expectation of pay   1 Answer

Housekeeping Interview

Interview

Just Go in and apply there really is not that much to it.. they are always looking for help because people are always quiting. I think that should atleast tell ya something. The management is always late and pays for family trips with company money.. and some employees are allowed to live there as payment and some of them dont even recieve paycheck..

Interview Questions

• If you find anything in the rooms .. you are aloud to keep it..as long as its not electronical   Answer Question

Guest Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Motel 6.

Interview

Interview will vary on manager but if done right, it will be primarily be a conversation. You need to be able to talk, be friendly, and hold appropriate small talk. Thats what managers should be looking for. Questions will range from experience with difficult customers, times you had to make a quick decision on your own, etc. Nothing too stressful.

Interview Questions

• None really - just be ready for the generic tough questions like weaknesses, time you broke a rule for a customer, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay was minimum wage, no discusion. Amount of hours was debatable.

GSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Motel 6 (Belmont, CA).

Interview

filled application in person got a call after 2 days scheduled an interview one on one interview with shift manager asked question about my past work experience and experience in customer service gave me scenarios and how would i react to that i went well prepared answered all the questions calmly with a smile went home got a call later that night got the job

Interview Questions

• past experience customer service how to deal with angry guests how will you resolve a conflict   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gillette, WY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Motel 6 (Gillette, WY) in May 2014.

Interview

It went very well, people were very nice, and seem very honest. I was very pleased with the way I was treated. I was very pleased with how quick it was and I was also very satisfied with how easy the interviewing process was. I like the interviewing process very much.

Interview Questions

• Can you work alone? is their hardest question.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cross Lanes, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motel 6 (Cross Lanes, WV) in April 2014.

Interview

Attended the Motel 6 locations Recruiting Open House. Filled out an application and waited to be interviewed. Interviewed and offered position.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Very casual interview questions about availability and past experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Motel 6 (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Somewhat easy interview. Was basically asked about my background and previous work experience. Most important factors are if you are willing to work and you're availability.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motel 6 (Charleston, WV) in April 2010.

Interview

it was ok he asked about my past experience and that was it

Interview Questions

• have you ever been fired and why   1 Answer
    • where do you see your self 5 years from now   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Motel 6 (Jeffersonville, IN) in September 2009.

Interview

Turn in application got called in for interview got hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Once turn in application call in about it after a few days and see if the manager has look at it and if they haven't or haven't had the time repeat every 2 days