Motif India Infotech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Motif India Infotech in December 2012.

Interview Details – Easy.. Check for English communication, Mathematics for Aptitude Test and that's it.

Interview Question – Depends upon different candidates   Answer Question

Senior Customer Services Representative Interview

Senior Customer Services Representative
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Motif India Infotech in November 2011.

Interview Details – It's very nice and very straight. If you are selected then wait for second round or they will say sorry in 1st round. You don't have to wait for long time b'caz good management.

Interview Question – Logical part is very difficult for every one   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had given interview for international process and company selected me for Domestic.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Motif India Infotech in January 2008.

Interview Details – Personal Interview, Logical Test and Final Interview.

Interview Question – What you see you from 5 years down the line in this company?   View Answer

Senior Customer Services Representative Interview

Senior Customer Services Representative
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Motif India Infotech in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process basically consists of 3 rounds.
Round 1: HR Interview which is followed by essay writing test wherein they review the candidates grammar.
Round 2: Once the candidate has cleared round 1, then he/she is asked to sit for online test which includes IQ/Numeric/English/skill/Typing Tests.
Round 3: And after the second round if the candidate has performed upto their requirements, he/she will be asked to sit for the final round of an interview with a departmental head or the HR head.

- Final round may include more than one interview with Senior Managers.

Interview Questions

• The organisation lies under BPO industry and the major concern of this industry is to retain their employees on regular basis. Most of the interviewed candidates are either students. Thus, the interviewer always checks on the commitment of the employee towards the organisation.

Eg: I was pursuing my BBA while I was interviewed, so the question to me was how will I manage my studies along with the 8-hour job.
      View Answer
  • I was being interviewed for the position of a trainer:
    What are the things which you need to consider for a on going training batch?
      View Answer

Negotiation Details – In terms of salary, negotiation is quite difficult because they are one of the highly paid organisation and any salary increment is based on the individual capability and experience.

Customer Care Executive Interview

Customer Care Executive
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Motif India Infotech in June 2012.

Interview Details – I went for the interview, but they were hiring for voice process, i want to go for a non voice international call center.

Reason for Declining – because i want to go for a non voice international call center

Administrative Executive Interview

Administrative Executive
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Motif India Infotech in January 2012.

Interview Details – We were given an aptitude test and personal interview of 2 levels.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult task for an admin executive?   View Answer
  • How would you prioritize your tasks of maintenance?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

CRS Interview

CRS
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Motif India Infotech in February 2010.

Interview Details – was easy..bt time consuming

Interview Question – Personal Questions   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Motif India Infotech in April 2012.

Interview Details – It was tough still interesting. It took 5 rounds and almost 6 hours.
1. PI with HR manager
2. Essay writing for grammar skills and creativity
3. Typing test
4. Online test(Logical, comprehensive, grammar)
5 Final PI with the Management personnel

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Motif and BPO sector?   View Answer
  • As being an engineer , why you want to join BPO and leave IT field?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary package

Very Difficult Interview

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Motif India Infotech in August 2010.

Interview Details – Firstly you are interviewed by the HR Personnel in which some basic questions and some field related questions are asked. After the interview you are given to write an essay on a topic which is pre-selected by the panel. This topic can be from current issues or any abrupt topic. Once you clear the first round and the essay test, your IQ test is taken. IQ test is a short online exam, which includes testing your typing speed. It also includes questions from basic mathematics, Logical Reasoning and English Grammar. Once you clear this interview you are interviewed by the Process Manager. Upon clearing the interview of Process Manager you will be interviewed by the Team Leaders or Line Managers of that particular process in which you are applying. This might be a Group/Panel interview or 1:1 interview. Mine was a Group Interview. Upon clearing this, you will be selected.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate the given problem from 1 to 5 which represent the sentiments from very negative to very positive respectively. Then you are given a particular textual feedback/situation of a particular company.   View Answer
  • What tag would you use to get this output from the search engine   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was a fresher, so no scope for negotiations. As far as my knowledge goes, unless you are applying for a managerial position or above, negotiations are not entertained in motif. This is because they already give many extra perks upon joining.

Worked for Motif India Infotech? Contribute to the Community!