Motilal Oswal Securities

Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategic Human Resources Interview

Strategic Human Resources
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through iimjobs.com and was called within a day for an interview. The interview was conducted by the HR head and his subordinate. Very arrogant HR head, he believed in asking absurd questions and humiliating the candidate. If you are working in a relatively unknown company dont bother to apply to this company as the HR head would just insult you on it. Throughout the interview he was harping that we only hire from IIM & IIT's and those are the kind of people we want in this organisation. It was a waste of time for me. The position has been open for 3 months and they still havent been able to close it. No wonder.

Interview Question – No questions were difficult.   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Customer Service Executive

Interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities

Interview Details – Simple for those who is having a Financial Market Knowledge and even for those who does not have they teach.

Interview Question – No difficult Questions   Answer Question

Corporate Planning Interview

Corporate Planning
Worli (India)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities.

Interview Details – Very Bad Interview process.HR round was too technical and was taken by a Junior Gal.

Interview Question – HR:why did you come 45 minutes late.
ME:I was not familiar with the place
HR: How long you been living in mumbai?
Me: a little over 4 years.
HR:Still you couldnot figure out the place
Me:Mam I dont travel to this part of mumbai very often .I live at Thane.This i sworli.
HR: okay .when did you set from Home.
Me: around 3 hours back.
HR:Even I come from Thane, I make it in 2 hours
ME: Sorry Mam.But i had to take muliplte buse and taxi.
HR: You could have catch a train to Mahalaxi

It went on and on and on.

Such is the quality of the HRppl @ Motilal Oswal
THis was Epic stuff.
When I recollect it , I still laugh.
  Answer Question

Market Dealer Interview

Market Dealer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities in August 2011.

Interview Details – One round and NCFM Certifications will be an added advantage

Interview Question – How do you manage a portfolio of 100000?   Answer Question

Equity Advisor Interview

Equity Advisor
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Motilal Oswal Securities in October 2012.

Interview Details – Th e process starts with a written test. After the candidate is done with his or her test then he or she is called for the personal interview. As such no panel is there. Only single person takes the interview. After the candidate is through with the personal interview, then he or she is undergoes for the final HR interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to enter into sales?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Motilal Oswal Securities? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motilal Oswal Securities interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Motilal Oswal Securities employees and interview candidates.