Motion Industries Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Motion Industries

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Motion Industries.

Interview

The company was very polite, and very christian going people. I got to travel from place to place and meet new people. It was an awesome job. I loved working there and if I could I would love to work there again, but I moved to a different state. They taught me a lot and we were off on Sundays if i remember correctly.

Interview Questions

• Have I delivered to other companies before?   1 Answer

Driver/Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Motion Industries (Macon, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy. Very personable. I sat down and was asked basic and normal questions. I felt relaxed in the interview. I was then shown the warehouse and given a brief overview of what was needed to be done and what was expected of me.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Motion Industries (Birmingham, AL) in February 2010.

Interview

My interviewers were serious about their business but they were still very down to earth.

Interview Questions

• Since you haven't specifically coded using the technology we use, if I asked you to jump in and code something, how would you approach that?   1 Answer