Motion Specialties

Updated Apr 22, 2014

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Motion Specialties

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Motion Specialties in December 2010.

Resume sent via referral and interview arranged quickly. They were discreet in the process and quite knowledgable in the field which made it very easy to communicate with them.

Interview Questions
    After the interview an offer was provided. Once I accepted the offer a contract was provided.

Inventory Control Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Motion Specialties in June 2011.

I found the organization of the interview in regards of timing very inproper. As a current employee looking to move from my position, the interview date was cancelled multiple times, and finally with 10 minutes left at the end of the day I was called in for the interview. The Manager was professional but very cold. Did not have people skills and did not ask questions that were difficult to answer. I found that I got little from the interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would I change the departmental process to increase efficientcies.   View Answer

Compensation was too low

Worked for Motion Specialties? Contribute to the Community!