Motion Specialties

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Motion Specialties in December 2010.

Interview Details – Resume sent via referral and interview arranged quickly. They were discreet in the process and quite knowledgable in the field which made it very easy to communicate with them.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving SHHC   View Answer

Negotiation Details – After the interview an offer was provided. Once I accepted the offer a contract was provided.

Inventory Control Supervisor Interview

Inventory Control Supervisor
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Motion Specialties in June 2011.

Interview Details – I found the organization of the interview in regards of timing very inproper. As a current employee looking to move from my position, the interview date was cancelled multiple times, and finally with 10 minutes left at the end of the day I was called in for the interview. The Manager was professional but very cold. Did not have people skills and did not ask questions that were difficult to answer. I found that I got little from the interview.

Interview Question – How would I change the departmental process to increase efficientcies.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Compensation was too low

Worked for Motion Specialties? Contribute to the Community!