Motor City Casino Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Motor City Casino

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motor City Casino (Detroit, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview it was pretty simple but prior to that you had to do a psychological test which was time-consuming . Then you had to go in and take a test to see what you knew as a bartender. And then a one-on-one interview with the manager which was easy to. Very informal and easy.

Interview Questions

• When I was hired it was about cocktails and wine no your recipes.   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Motor City Casino (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I knew the executive sous chef and he put a word in for me so I did not get that traditional interview but I had to do a criminal background check , drug test, and credit check. Now you have to do a phone interview as well as a personal interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very simple for me at that time

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motor City Casino (Detroit, MI).

Interview

1st Interview - Phone; 2nd Interview - Face-To Face with 2 people; 3rd Interview - a presentation focused on customer service with human resources department and 2 floor employees. Required to produce a training manual to complement the presentation.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions - Tell us about yourself (professional experience); Situational questions - How would you handle a problem with another employee?   Answer Question