Motorola Mobility Interview Questions in Beijing, Beijing

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2010.

Interview

Technical written tests were conducted firstly. The tests covered Java basic knowledge, programing skills, DB experiences etc. Then two guys came to check the test results and discuss the answers one by one, no matter correct or not. Seems this should also be the tests about education background and engineering capability. Next, the HR asked me to do a 1:1 interview. Appropriate salary, position description, career development and company culture were talked about. Finally, a director who is my direct manager currently, invited me to do a usual chatting. That is all.

Interview Questions

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in February 2009.

Interview

phone interview 11 interview to talk perfessional staff boss interview free talk

Interview Questions

Negotiation

background is very important