Motorola Mobility

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2010.

Interview Details – Technical written tests were conducted firstly. The tests covered Java basic knowledge, programing skills, DB experiences etc. Then two guys came to check the test results and discuss the answers one by one, no matter correct or not. Seems this should also be the tests about education background and engineering capability. Next, the HR asked me to do a 1:1 interview. Appropriate salary, position description, career development and company culture were talked about. Finally, a director who is my direct manager currently, invited me to do a usual chatting. That is all.

Interview Question – How do you think of your previous employer?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in February 2009.

Interview Details – phone interview
11 interview to talk perfessional staff
boss interview free talk

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – background is very important

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!