Motorola Mobility

www.motorola.com

Motorola Mobility Build Support and Release Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Build Support and Release Engineer Interview

Build Support and Release Engineer
Libertyville, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interview with HR was the first round. He asked about background, my work status, when will I graduate, have i ever encountered a situation when I disliked a team member, have i been in a situation where i dont know what to do. Technical interview with recruiting manager followed by interviews with team members. asked about my current experiences in the field, what I like about the position, some basic technical questions. they tested my ability to learn quick. whether I can handle pressure.

Interview Question – What do you know about branching strategies?   View Answers (2)

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!