Motorola Mobility
3.1 of 5 1,466 reviews
www.motorola.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Motorola Mobility Build Support and Release Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Build Support and Release Engineer Interview

Build Support and Release Engineer
Libertyville, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interview with HR was the first round. He asked about background, my work status, when will I graduate, have i ever encountered a situation when I disliked a team member, have i been in a situation where i dont know what to do. Technical interview with recruiting manager followed by interviews with team members. asked about my current experiences in the field, what I like about the position, some basic technical questions. they tested my ability to learn quick. whether I can handle pressure.

Interview Question – What do you know about branching strategies?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Motorola Mobility

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Mobility Build Support and Release Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Mobility employees and interview candidates.