Motorola Mobility

2.7

44 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Antenna Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in April 2012.

Interview process is smooth. They take care of all the arrangements like rental car, flight..
    Make sure you know everything you have in your resume. Whole day interview with presentation. About 9 1:1 and tour. Most of interview was technical. Know details on challenges faced by smart phone antenna designers.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

Applied it online. Entry level position. Phone-interview is scheduled after 2 weeks of application. It's pretty easy, just describe some experience related to that job. Onsite interview is set after 2 weeks of phone screen. Nice travel, nice hotel and also nice interviewers. People are so kind and direct you to answer the questions. There are some quiz but pretty easy. Totally 9 people's one to one interview and no presentation or panel interview. Get notified by HR a couple of days later and I accept it.

Interview Questions
    • Draw the diagram of PLL, and write the gain expression.
      Describe the noise's effect on constellation of QPSK/16QAM.

Answer Question

Entry Level Antenna Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2012.

They asked me questions in my resume. I was prepared technically, but the interview lasted only for 15-20 minutes. He had asked my interests and it seemed I didn't fit the profile. There were no technical questions, it was just a hr interview. I was really surprised why the interview ended so suddenly.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me more about your RF experience ?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2012.

Make sure you have all the requirements in your resume. Also, you should have the experience which they are looking for. You should be able to explain the job experiences which you had in the past. Make sure you give examples of what you did and whatever is related to this current position.

Interview Questions
    • Explaining why you choose the Motorola and why you did not find any other place to work   Answer Question
    Not very difficult.

Senior Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in October 2011.

Had an alternate offer, leveraged that so wasn't asked any technical questions, purely behavioral interview

Interview Questions
    • Do you see yourself long term with the firm   View Answer

Build Support and Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in August 2011.

Interview with HR was the first round. He asked about background, my work status, when will I graduate, have i ever encountered a situation when I disliked a team member, have i been in a situation where i dont know what to do. Technical interview with recruiting manager followed by interviews with team members. asked about my current experiences in the field, what I like about the position, some basic technical questions. they tested my ability to learn quick. whether I can handle pressure.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2011.

ask me about smart phone information, linux, programming language ex: c++, python, also discuss with my master paper

Interview Questions
    • ask me about android smart phone information..and python, c++ logic question   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2011.

The interview process was well organized and structured and it lasted a full day including lunch with the team. It consisted of several 1:1 sessions with detailed technical questions being asked. I talked to several experienced engineers as well as several younger ones. Overall it was a positive experience. I was offered the position the very next day and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult and unexpected questions. Mainly technical   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2011.

Upto the interview everything was smooth. All travel arrangements were made and I was given a schedule of interview.
    Upon arriving for interview, I was told that there has been a change in schedule and 2 of the key people who were on the interviewer list were removed.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2011.

They moved very quickly. A week after the phone interview they brought me in, interviewed for about 3 hours (some panel and some on one one interviews) and a couple of days later told me I would be getting an offer. It took another week to get the offer but I knew it was coming.