Motorola Mobility Hardware Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

They asked some pretty hard technical question drilling you on what you know about pcb and how to analyze software problems with phones. It was somewhat hard but I overall learned something new on how their interview process went, although I was wondering why they never responded back to me about their decision... something so rude.

Interview Questions

• how to convert a voltage source to work with a lower voltage sensor   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility in October 2013.

Interview

On campus interview. The director is looking for some hardware guys in antenna area. Very basic question about FM circuit design. But it is not my area.

Interview Questions

• The director indeed looking for some one who has strong background about antenna design.   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility in July 2009.

Interview

HR phone interview with basic questions about self and current job, then onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you look at first to solve a memory issue?   1 Answer