Motorola Mobility

Relevance Date Difficulty

Information Systems Engineer Interview

Information Systems Engineer
Libertyville, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was sadly lacking any truly knowledgeable people. The whole interview process seemed to lack and standard process and the technical interview was handled by an individual that barely new what kind of questions to ask. They seemed more interested in what my degree was than what my experience or knowledge of the position I was interviewing for. A total joke!

Interview Question – All the questions were canned simple questions. Like tell me about yourself and what experience do you have in Systems Engineering.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were not willing to negotiate on anything!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Motorola Mobility

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Mobility Information Systems Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Mobility employees and interview candidates.