Motorola Mobility

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a phone call and was asked basic questions.Was then scheduled for onsite interview.Was questioned on skills in the resume.

Interview Question – Questions in C and socket programming   Answer Question

Austin, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2010.

Interview Details – Good interview, most of the stuff that was asked from the resume. Most questions were based on how you tackled such and such problem . Discussed about previous experience with the technologies mentioned, asked a bit of Algorithms, Data Stuctures, no such standard question was asked.

Interview Question – Which algorithm gives a nlogn even on its worst case ?   Answer Question

Schaumburg, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in October 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was more like an interrogation than anything. The interviewer definitely did not want to be there and he just acted like he was mad about something the whole time. Overall, it was very unprofessional on their part. I am sure not all their interviews go this way, but my experience was not a good one.

San Diego, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2008.

Interview Details – First had a phone interview with basic Computer Science questions. Got invited to an on-site interview the next week which consisted of 1:1 interviews with some of their engineers. Everyone was very friendly and offered water before the interview took place.

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2010.

Interview Details – i applied for many positions online. I got an email asking if i am willing to take a 30 minute interview. basically asked by the hiring manager if i knew scripting and other languages like C,C++. my comfort level. what i am doing in school. availability for the internship and willingness to relocate. three days later I got an email from the HR saying they are interested in hiring me

Interviews for Top Jobs at Motorola Mobility

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Mobility Intern interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Mobility employees and interview candidates.