Motorola Mobility Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2014

2.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Applied online. First got a phone interview, in which I was asked about my interests and what teams I would be interested in joining. Later had phone interviews answering general coding questions. There wasn't really anything out of the ordinary. Code was done over google doc. Phone interviews were around an hour long.

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Intern Interview

I applied online and got an email from them. They were prompt in replying and set up the interview. The first interview was a general interview. They asked questions about things mentioned on the resume. They asked about education and different programming languages. Second interview was technical.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions were easy. But they asked some questions which were not related to resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2012.

Applied online and got a phone call and was asked basic questions.Was then scheduled for onsite interview.Was questioned on skills in the resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took a weekinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2010.

Good interview, most of the stuff that was asked from the resume. Most questions were based on how you tackled such and such problem . Discussed about previous experience with the technologies mentioned, asked a bit of Algorithms, Data Stuctures, no such standard question was asked.

Interview Questions
    • Which algorithm gives a nlogn even on its worst case ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in October 2009.

The interview was more like an interrogation than anything. The interviewer definitely did not want to be there and he just acted like he was mad about something the whole time. Overall, it was very unprofessional on their part. I am sure not all their interviews go this way, but my experience was not a good one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2008.

First had a phone interview with basic Computer Science questions. Got invited to an on-site interview the next week which consisted of 1:1 interviews with some of their engineers. Everyone was very friendly and offered water before the interview took place.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2010.

i applied for many positions online. I got an email asking if i am willing to take a 30 minute interview. basically asked by the hiring manager if i knew scripting and other languages like C,C++. my comfort level. what i am doing in school. availability for the internship and willingness to relocate. three days later I got an email from the HR saying they are interested in hiring me