Motorola Mobility Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

Interview Questions

• pretty easy interview for an intern and got an offer. Three behavior questions and four technical questions based on your resume. The interview last about one hour and got the reply after one month.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

I applied through University Career Fair and took the interview on Campus after several days. Interviewer is technical lead and is serious but the question is not so hard. Some are common ones and some are based on the resume. It took about 30 minutes to finish the interview. No more feedback from HR after that.

Interview Questions

• technical and behavior questions based on resume and previous project experience   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

Applied online. First got a phone interview, in which I was asked about my interests and what teams I would be interested in joining. Later had phone interviews answering general coding questions. There wasn't really anything out of the ordinary. Code was done over google doc. Phone interviews were around an hour long.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied online and got an email from them. They were prompt in replying and set up the interview. The first interview was a general interview. They asked questions about things mentioned on the resume. They asked about education and different programming languages. Second interview was technical.

Interview Questions

• Some questions were easy. But they asked some questions which were not related to resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call and was asked basic questions.Was then scheduled for onsite interview.Was questioned on skills in the resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Austin, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

Good interview, most of the stuff that was asked from the resume. Most questions were based on how you tackled such and such problem . Discussed about previous experience with the technologies mentioned, asked a bit of Algorithms, Data Stuctures, no such standard question was asked.

Interview Questions

• Which algorithm gives a nlogn even on its worst case ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Schaumburg, IL) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview was more like an interrogation than anything. The interviewer definitely did not want to be there and he just acted like he was mad about something the whole time. Overall, it was very unprofessional on their part. I am sure not all their interviews go this way, but my experience was not a good one.

Interview Questions

• Describe an ethical decision you had to make at one time   Answer Question
    • How do you stay motivated?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (San Diego, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

First had a phone interview with basic Computer Science questions. Got invited to an on-site interview the next week which consisted of 1:1 interviews with some of their engineers. Everyone was very friendly and offered water before the interview took place.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through my university's co-op service. I had a 45 minute interview with Motorola for their Software Engineering Intern position. The first 5 minutes were about my resume and previous experiences then the rest was a coding challenge. Two and a half weeks later I found out I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions

• I let my interviewer know that I was in the process of learning data structures & algorithms at school. I don't think I knew the skills to provide an efficient solution to this problem.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2010.

Interview

i applied for many positions online. I got an email asking if i am willing to take a 30 minute interview. basically asked by the hiring manager if i knew scripting and other languages like C,C++. my comfort level. what i am doing in school. availability for the internship and willingness to relocate. three days later I got an email from the HR saying they are interested in hiring me