Motorola Mobility Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Pretty straightforward. A detailed F2F technical interview which covers all the required languages, technologies and past experiences. Generally taken by a panel which consists of a technical lead and a senior software engineer. An manager/HR round is followed.

Negotiation

Standard offer wold be (No. of experience*2) Lacs. Good

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

I was interviewed by three people. It was all one on one interview. They asked pretty much typical questions like "talk about yourself", :what is your strength and week point", "how you can contribute to the company", etc. Then they asked me "what is most important thing in software project management?" since I was interviewed for software manager position at that time.

Interview Questions

• What is most important thing in software project management?   Answer Question

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

60 minute phone interview and then onsite interview. Very straightforward, be sure to know your C/C++

Interview

Typically 5 rounds - focus on Software Engineering, technology and competency based questions on management

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Got a telephone interview call. The interviewer sounded very adamant and is not willing to consider my opinion. HR did not update me about the result.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

first there would be paper testings, then if you passed there would be 2 rounds of interviews, all technical interviews, then there would be an hr interview and boss interview followed.

Interview Questions

• those are usually technical questions, need to prepare the most common programming related questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiate

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Marlborough, MA).

Interview

This job was for a co-op at the undergraduate level. Interviewed for about 30 minutes. Was asked about current knowledge of C/C++, linked lists, arrays...
    Implement a small program that involved manipulating an array of integers. I was basically tested on my proficiency in C programming

Interview Questions

• Did not really have a difficult question. Just show how proficient you are in C   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not need to negotiate. Offer was pretty decent and I was satisfied

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

The interview process took FOREVER and I interviewed with no less than 15 people, some of whom I would never work with or around. The recruiter tried to convince me to take a lower base salary due to the bonus (which was taken away that year). It seemed like the hiring manager had little choice about the candidate - their manager was the actual decision maker.

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Very technical interview process with 5 different individual technical interviews. Each interview covered different technical aspects related to the job. Initial meeting was with an HR representative. The set of interviews lasted the whole day with a break in between to walk through the site and see the cubicle setup. Met with HR representative at the end and he covered the next steps.

Interview Questions

• To show how you would workout a series of problems related to technical subject matter being discussed. It was definitely a rigorous pen and paper Q&A session.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

First screening was over the phone with their HR recruiter, the second interview was with the marketing leadership team.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very basic. The office seemed very unorganized and it seemed like they didi not have a solid strategy - which should have been a sign.   Answer Question