Motorola Mobility Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2014
Updated Aug 31, 2014

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Got a telephone interview call. The interviewer sounded very adamant and is not willing to consider my opinion. HR did not update me about the result.

Software Engineer Interview

first there would be paper testings, then if you passed there would be 2 rounds of interviews, all technical interviews, then there would be an hr interview and boss interview followed.

Interview Questions
    • those are usually technical questions, need to prepare the most common programming related questions   Answer Question
    no negotiate

Software Test Engineer Interview

I went through staffing agency. Process took a week and had direct face to face interview. No phone interview. Asked questions from my resume and some general test questions. Know your stuff.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Marlborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

This job was for a co-op at the undergraduate level. Interviewed for about 30 minutes. Was asked about current knowledge of C/C++, linked lists, arrays...
    Implement a small program that involved manipulating an array of integers. I was basically tested on my proficiency in C programming

Interview Questions
    • Did not really have a difficult question. Just show how proficient you are in C   Answer Question
    Did not need to negotiate. Offer was pretty decent and I was satisfied

Software Engineer Interview

It was mainly about algorithm questions, but with 6 different people.

Interview Questions
    • I spent a lot of tim eon the first question.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I have applied the job through a recruiter. And the process is quite fast. Set up a online code interview. Was asked for the top k elements question.

Senior Staff Software Engineer Interview

phone interview, webex interview

Intern Interview

I applied online and got an email from them. They were prompt in replying and set up the interview. The first interview was a general interview. They asked questions about things mentioned on the resume. They asked about education and different programming languages. Second interview was technical.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions were easy. But they asked some questions which were not related to resume.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

I was interviewed by three people. It was all one on one interview. They asked pretty much typical questions like "talk about yourself", :what is your strength and week point", "how you can contribute to the company", etc. Then they asked me "what is most important thing in software project management?" since I was interviewed for software manager position at that time.

Interview Questions
    • What is most important thing in software project management?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Pretty straightforward. A detailed F2F technical interview which covers all the required languages, technologies and past experiences. Generally taken by a panel which consists of a technical lead and a senior software engineer. An manager/HR round is followed.

Standard offer wold be (No. of experience*2) Lacs. Good

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!