Motorola Mobility Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.8

Lead Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in April 2014.

Interviewed with HR and then scheduled onsite for next week. Met with 5 people for 45 mins each.. Mostly about experience past, case study questions, statistics questions and behavioral questions... I Have not heard anything positive from them yet..

Android Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Motorola Mobility in April 2014.

This interview was the 1st round for the role of android application developer. It was a phone interview with four people (2 from chicago, 1 from canada..).

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions on android application development lifecycle.

How different is the java used in android application compared to java applications ?

Which mobile application is better android or ios ?

Answer Question

Principal Staff Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Went to career fair and met with several hiring managers. Many technical questions about cellular telephony, and some programming questions. Followed up with 2 phone interviews, and more, similar questions. Face to face interview, explained my resume history in the cellular industry per various questions.

Interview Questions
    • Write code for inserting a node in a doubly linked list.   View Answer
    They made an offer, I tried to negotiate both salary and promotion level, but there was no negotiation on Motorola's part. I had to take the initial offer.

Android Applications Engineer - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2014.

one phone interview, two on site interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Still owned by google, has the atmosphere. Intense interviews, google style. they ask you to write short programs, so brush up on your data structures and algorithms.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Motorola Mobility.

First had a talk with HR, then 2 phone interview about technique questions. The first one was an algorithm question, the second is test your proficiency in programming. Though no offer, a good Experience.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in February 2014.

I had a phone interview with Human resource people about 30 minutes. He just asked me some questions to know about my fluency in English. Then, he set up a phone interview for me. An interviewer called me and he ask some algorithms related to String matching and also about time complexity.

Senior Staff Software Engineer Interview

phone interview, webex interview

Supply Chain Intern Interview

First round phone interview and then follow up with on site interviews.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Process was fairly standard procedure which required interview with two reporting managers and Sr. Director. Overall process was about two weeks from initial phone interview from HR to face to face interviews.

Interview Questions
    • No challenging or unexpected questions during interview process.   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Motorola Mobility in October 2013.

On campus interview. The director is looking for some hardware guys in antenna area.
    Very basic question about FM circuit design. But it is not my area.

Interview Questions
    • The director indeed looking for some one who has strong background about antenna design.   Answer Question