Motorola Mobility

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview Details – Structured but did not allow for any questions of the interviewee.

Negotiation Details – Unbending.

Libertyville, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in February 2011.

Interview Details – Short and professional.

Negotiation Details – Direct manager did assist in salary negotiation.

Libertyville, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2011.

Interview Details – They moved very quickly. A week after the phone interview they brought me in, interviewed for about 3 hours (some panel and some on one one interviews) and a couple of days later told me I would be getting an offer. It took another week to get the offer but I knew it was coming.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in January 2012.

Interview Details – technical interview from Materials Head, then GM intervied and after that HR

Interview Question – Why are you leaving Motorola   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Compensaion offered was too low

Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2010.

Interview Details – Technical written tests were conducted firstly. The tests covered Java basic knowledge, programing skills, DB experiences etc. Then two guys came to check the test results and discuss the answers one by one, no matter correct or not. Seems this should also be the tests about education background and engineering capability. Next, the HR asked me to do a 1:1 interview. Appropriate salary, position description, career development and company culture were talked about. Finally, a director who is my direct manager currently, invited me to do a usual chatting. That is all.

Interview Question – How do you think of your previous employer?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Motorola Mobility

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Mobility Manager interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Mobility employees and interview candidates.