Motorola Mobility Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Structured but did not allow for any questions of the interviewee.

Unbending.

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Libertyville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in February 2011.

Short and professional.

Direct manager did assist in salary negotiation.

Anonymous Employee  in  Libertyville, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2011.

They moved very quickly. A week after the phone interview they brought me in, interviewed for about 3 hours (some panel and some on one one interviews) and a couple of days later told me I would be getting an offer. It took another week to get the offer but I knew it was coming.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in January 2012.

technical interview from Materials Head, then GM intervied and after that HR

Interview Questions

Compensaion offered was too low

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2010.

Technical written tests were conducted firstly. The tests covered Java basic knowledge, programing skills, DB experiences etc. Then two guys came to check the test results and discuss the answers one by one, no matter correct or not. Seems this should also be the tests about education background and engineering capability. Next, the HR asked me to do a 1:1 interview. Appropriate salary, position description, career development and company culture were talked about. Finally, a director who is my direct manager currently, invited me to do a usual chatting. That is all.

Interview Questions

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!