Motorola Mobility Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility in April 2011.

Interview

Phone call

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility in October 2010.

Interview

The interviews started within days of being contacted by HR. Second round of interviews (in person 1:1) was scheduled with 3 people on the second week; third round of interviews was the following week (via phone.) Final interviewer missed 6 confirmed scheduled interview time slots and then blamed HR for bad scheduling. Hiring manager or HR never contacted me about their decision. After 3 e-mails (one per week) had not been responded to, I made the assumption that I had not been selected. One month later saw that the position was "filled" on the Motorola job site. Still no flush letter generated.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the technical specification of 802.11x standards?   1 Answer