Motorola Mobility Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Plantation, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

I have applied online for new grad entry level position at Motorola. I have not heard from then in these 2 weeks. I am not sure how long is their interviewing process? Any idea or suggestions?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2007.

Interview

Talked to a MOT recruiter at a job fair back in 2007. Scheduled an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of 4 one on one interviews. One with HR, and three with Sr. level Engineers. the technical interviews were challenging, but fair. I answered the majority of their questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the differences between a BJT and MOSFET, and the applications each would be chosen for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary and sign on bonus, but was not able to budge them on Vacation. They offered 2 weeks and I asked for three weeks. In MOT you don't get a third week of PTO (Paid time off) until you've been there 8 yrs.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in February 2009.

Interview

phone interview 11 interview to talk perfessional staff boss interview free talk

Interview Questions

Negotiation

background is very important