Motorola Mobility

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Plantation, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in July 2010.

Interview Details – I have applied online for new grad entry level position at Motorola. I have not heard from then in these 2 weeks. I am not sure how long is their interviewing process? Any idea or suggestions?

Interview Question – skills   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2007.

Interview Details – Talked to a MOT recruiter at a job fair back in 2007. Scheduled an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of 4 one on one interviews. One with HR, and three with Sr. level Engineers. the technical interviews were challenging, but fair. I answered the majority of their questions.

Interview Question – Describe the differences between a BJT and MOSFET, and the applications each would be chosen for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary and sign on bonus, but was not able to budge them on Vacation. They offered 2 weeks and I asked for three weeks. In MOT you don't get a third week of PTO (Paid time off) until you've been there 8 yrs.

Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in February 2009.

Interview Details – phone interview
11 interview to talk perfessional staff
boss interview free talk

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – background is very important

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!