Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Motorola Mobility
- Software Engineer (28)
- Senior Software Engineer (24)
- Intern (10)
- Software Test Engineer (6)
- Engineering (6)
- Engineer (5)
- Systems Engineer (5)
- Manager (5)
- Product Manager (4)
- Test Engineer (4)
- Software Engineer Intern (3)
- Hardware Engineer (3)
- Senior Engineer (3)
- Software Engineering Intern (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Mechanical Engineer (3)
- Program Manager (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Senior Electrical Engineer (2)
- Director (2)
- Lead Software Engineer (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Web Developer (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Human Resources Specialist (1)
- Industrial Designer (1)
- Industrial Engineer (1)
- Information Systems Engineer (1)
Product Manager Interview
The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Libertyville, IL) in May 2011.
Upto the interview everything was smooth. All travel arrangements were made and I was given a schedule of interview. Upon arriving for interview, I was told that there has been a change in schedule and 2 of the key people who were on the interviewer list were removed.
- How would you market 4G data plan 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility
Product Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Motorola Mobility in August 2009.
Had full day of interviews on site with members of different functions
- questions were straight forward mostly concentrating on resume Answer Question
Product Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in February 2008.
Two interview discussions via phone, very personable interviews, pointed questions about product development process. Bottom line, my experience didn't align with their job needs, was very specific...so this ended the interview process after two calls. However, discussion was very direct and insightful, did not pull punches on necessary qualifications, very upfront which I appreciated.
- What background do you have in product management for international markets? 1 Answer
Product Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2010.
I met the hiring manager at a local career fair. She was very professional and invited me for an on-site interview which consisted of 5 one on one interviews. The recruiting department made many errors during the process, so my advice to anyone applying would be to try and get in direct contact with the hiring manager.
- I was asked to invent a useful mobile application and describe the features, use cases and interface screens. This was a challenging but relavent question for the role which I applied. Answer Question