Motorola Mobility Product Manager Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2011.

Upto the interview everything was smooth. All travel arrangements were made and I was given a schedule of interview.
Upon arriving for interview, I was told that there has been a change in schedule and 2 of the key people who were on the interviewer list were removed.

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Product Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in August 2009.

Had full day of interviews on site with members of different functions

Interview Questions
    • questions were straight forward mostly concentrating on resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in February 2008.

Two interview discussions via phone, very personable interviews, pointed questions about product development process. Bottom line, my experience didn't align with their job needs, was very specific...so this ended the interview process after two calls. However, discussion was very direct and insightful, did not pull punches on necessary qualifications, very upfront which I appreciated.

Interview Questions
    • What background do you have in product management for international markets?   View Answer

Product Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2010.

I met the hiring manager at a local career fair. She was very professional and invited me for an on-site interview which consisted of 5 one on one interviews. The recruiting department made many errors during the process, so my advice to anyone applying would be to try and get in direct contact with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to invent a useful mobile application and describe the features, use cases and interface screens. This was a challenging but relavent question for the role which I applied.   Answer Question