Motorola Mobility

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in August 2009.

Interview Details – Had full day of interviews on site with members of different functions

Interview Question – questions were straight forward mostly concentrating on resume   Answer Question

Libertyville, IL

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2011.

Interview Details – Upto the interview everything was smooth. All travel arrangements were made and I was given a schedule of interview.
Upon arriving for interview, I was told that there has been a change in schedule and 2 of the key people who were on the interviewer list were removed.

Interview Question – How would you market 4G data plan   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in February 2008.

Interview Details – Two interview discussions via phone, very personable interviews, pointed questions about product development process. Bottom line, my experience didn't align with their job needs, was very specific...so this ended the interview process after two calls. However, discussion was very direct and insightful, did not pull punches on necessary qualifications, very upfront which I appreciated.

Interview Question – What background do you have in product management for international markets?   View Answer

Product Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2010.

Interview Details – I met the hiring manager at a local career fair. She was very professional and invited me for an on-site interview which consisted of 5 one on one interviews. The recruiting department made many errors during the process, so my advice to anyone applying would be to try and get in direct contact with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – I was asked to invent a useful mobile application and describe the features, use cases and interface screens. This was a challenging but relavent question for the role which I applied.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Motorola Mobility

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Mobility Product Manager interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Mobility employees and interview candidates.