Motorola Mobility

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Quality Interview

Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in August 2013.

Interview Details – There were multiple steps in the hiring process, starting out w/ an interview from HR and then a call from the manager that I would be working for. It was my impression that there would be at least two other interviews before I would be flown out. The HR interview went well and she seemed pretty nice and just asked high level questions like compensation requirement and if I was willing to relocate. The manager interview was more focused on skills.

Interview Question – Motorola obviously deals with large quantity of products when then produce something so the question I received inquired why I thought I could bring my small production skills to a large production product.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Motorola Mobility

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Mobility Product Quality interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Mobility employees and interview candidates.