Motorola Mobility Senior Electrical Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Libertyville, IL
Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in January 2013.

I was contacted by a HR personal regarding this position. The HR conducted a pre-screening followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. I was called on site for a in-person interview. The interview consisted of an electronics quiz followed by talk with the hiring manager and the team. Overall, it was a good experience. The company is hiring and laying people off at the same time. So, there was a little bit of ambiguity (at the moment) while talking to most of the people during the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in January 2008.

Pretty novice interview process where one of the interviewer didn't even show up. Asked basic questions about my Resume and experience

Interview Questions
    • Analog design, Board design, Digital design   View Answer
    Non negotiable!!

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!