Motorola Mobility Senior Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Motorola Mobility (Horsham, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

A Motorola mobility recruiter found me on LinkedIn. I was asked to submit my resume before they could give me any information. Had a phone screen and then a F2F interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Motorola Mobility (Dallas, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Basically interviewed with several engineers and the engineering manager. Not too difficult as most of the discussion was technical. Was asked the same usual questions typically asked by non HR personnel. I spent about 5 hours during the process which included lunch. I was offered the position at the end of the interview which I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

Talked to position manager

Had better options