Motorola Mobility

Updated Aug 26, 2014

2.7

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in September 2008.

met with 3 engineers who asked couple of questions about previous experience, programming skills....

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in January 2008.

interview process is very cool
    i just had one technical round taken by two people and then I had HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in January 2008.

Phone call only since I was from another city. After 2nd calls they made me an offer.
    First interview - technical. Common tech questions on OS (processes vs threads), data structures (trees/arrays/graphs), algorithms (traversal).
    Second - on my expectations, why I was leaving my current employer, etc... HR is very nice but know its job when salary is negotiated (anything you said why do you want to change your job will be used against you :) ).

Interview Questions
    Ask for salary 15% more that you expect you get eventually.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2007.

The interview was great. I was introduced to GSG-Russia office in Spb and interviewed first by HR lady. She asked me general questions like my future work expectations, my salary expectations etc. When she made an introduction of GSG Russia Motorola's office and asked me about my current workplace. She also asked a tricky question about why I would like to change a job etc.
    After that I was introduced to another room for my technical interview. Two IT guys, team lead and project lead, asked me to tell about my current job, my favorite tasks etc. After that we gone through basic OO questions and some questions about how to optimize performance.
    On the next day I received an offer from Motorola on senior-developer position.