Motorola Mobility

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Product Manager Interview

Software Product Manager
Libertyville, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in April 2011.

Interview Details – Initial contact with the hiring manager was via telephone. On-site interview took place with 3 interviews including the hiring manager, her director, and an associate. Interviews were informal and there were no in-depth technical questions asked. I felt very comfortable with the interview since I had previously worked for Motorola Mobility at the same location. Unfortunately, the hiring manager and her director were almost hostile in their attitude and questions. I left the facility with a sense that I would not be getting an offer...and would refuse one even if made.

Interview Questions

• Why would you ever want to work for this company again?   Answer Question
  • Describe your methodology for setting up a software testing program.   View Answer

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!