Motorola Mobility Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2014

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Test Engineer Interview

I went through staffing agency. Process took a week and had direct face to face interview. No phone interview. Asked questions from my resume and some general test questions. Know your stuff.

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in January 2011.

General HR Round and then a Technical Interview. HR round was more about how you manage the time and what are the responsiblities that you enjoyed the most at your previous employer and so on. Technical Interview was about Android testing, terminologies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Libertyville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2011.

ask me about smart phone information, linux, programming language ex: c++, python, also discuss with my master paper

Interview Questions
    • ask me about android smart phone information..and python, c++ logic question   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2011.

first got a phone interview ask me things about the resume and projects that i have done and check with my background,then wait for about a week. got an email to schedule an onsite interview time. then onsite interview which took about 4 hours with 5 persons. and then wait several days and receive an offer.

salary

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!