Motorola Mobility

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Motorola Mobility

Interview Details – I went through staffing agency. Process took a week and had direct face to face interview. No phone interview. Asked questions from my resume and some general test questions. Know your stuff.

Kansas City, MO

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in January 2011.

Interview Details – General HR Round and then a Technical Interview. HR round was more about how you manage the time and what are the responsiblities that you enjoyed the most at your previous employer and so on. Technical Interview was about Android testing, terminologies.

Interview Question – Not really. Easy Process   Answer Question

Libertyville, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2011.

Interview Details – ask me about smart phone information, linux, programming language ex: c++, python, also discuss with my master paper

Interview Question – ask me about android smart phone information..and python, c++ logic question   Answer Question

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2011.

Interview Details – first got a phone interview ask me things about the resume and projects that i have done and check with my background,then wait for about a week. got an email to schedule an onsite interview time. then onsite interview which took about 4 hours with 5 persons. and then wait several days and receive an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – salary

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!