Motorola Mobility

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

interviewed at Motorola Mobility in October 2014.

Two rounds onsite interview, all of them are your future teammate or your director. And as an entry-level position, they will not ask you very difficult question. But you need to be familiar with the technical things on your resume, because most of questions they ask is based on your resume. Most of the questions is technical ones, they just asked one behavior question, "tell me about you".

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Software Test Engineer Interview

I went through staffing agency. Process took a week and had direct face to face interview. No phone interview. Asked questions from my resume and some general test questions. Know your stuff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2011.

ask me about smart phone information, linux, programming language ex: c++, python, also discuss with my master paper

Interview Questions
    • ask me about android smart phone information..and python, c++ logic question   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2011.

first got a phone interview ask me things about the resume and projects that i have done and check with my background,then wait for about a week. got an email to schedule an onsite interview time. then onsite interview which took about 4 hours with 5 persons. and then wait several days and receive an offer.

salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Motorola Mobility in January 2011.

General HR Round and then a Technical Interview. HR round was more about how you manage the time and what are the responsiblities that you enjoyed the most at your previous employer and so on. Technical Interview was about Android testing, terminologies.