Motorola Mobility

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Kansas City, MO

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in January 2011.

Interview Details – General HR Round and then a Technical Interview. HR round was more about how you manage the time and what are the responsiblities that you enjoyed the most at your previous employer and so on. Technical Interview was about Android testing, terminologies.

Interview Question – Not really. Easy Process   Answer Question

Libertyville, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2011.

Interview Details – ask me about smart phone information, linux, programming language ex: c++, python, also discuss with my master paper

Interview Question – ask me about android smart phone information..and python, c++ logic question   Answer Question

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2011.

Interview Details – first got a phone interview ask me things about the resume and projects that i have done and check with my background,then wait for about a week. got an email to schedule an onsite interview time. then onsite interview which took about 4 hours with 5 persons. and then wait several days and receive an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – salary

Interviews for Top Jobs at Motorola Mobility

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Mobility Software Test Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Mobility employees and interview candidates.