Motorola Mobility

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Staff Software Engineer
Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in November 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communication was through the phone and email with HR. The were very eager and asked to schedule the interview on the next day. I declined as I was living a few hundred kilometres away. Finally, it was scheduled a few days later.

Interviewers were late by 30 minutes, but they gave a good impression during the interview. Questions were mostly related to experience and things that I have learned during my work and studies. They allowed me to ask many questions about the work done here. Total duration was 1.5 hours.

Interviewers seemed very friendly to each other and gave the impression they were old friends. No rivalry between them.

Interview Question – What are the 3 things you learned from XYZ project and how did it improve your technical skills?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They tend to offer less than other companies. Try to get as much as you can.

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!