Motorola Mobility

Motorola Mobility Staff Software Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in November 2010.

Initial communication was through the phone and email with HR. The were very eager and asked to schedule the interview on the next day. I declined as I was living a few hundred kilometres away. Finally, it was scheduled a few days later.

Interviewers were late by 30 minutes, but they gave a good impression during the interview. Questions were mostly related to experience and things that I have learned during my work and studies. They allowed me to ask many questions about the work done here. Total duration was 1.5 hours.

Interviewers seemed very friendly to each other and gave the impression they were old friends. No rivalry between them.

Interview Questions
  • What are the 3 things you learned from XYZ project and how did it improve your technical skills?   Answer Question
They tend to offer less than other companies. Try to get as much as you can.