Motorola Mobility Summer Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in April 2014.

Applied online. Technical recruiter contacted me. after that I had 5 technical interviews

1 interview - asked all possible questions on the technologies I had mentioned on my resume. quesion on javascript , jquery , java , asked to write a sql query and code to reverse the string.

2 interview - asked about my academic projects and experience. write longest prefix in the given list of strings

3rd interview - this guy was bit rude. He asked me to write sql query. Stack implementation. he insisted me to write code in C (I am good at Java). Using the same stack impl , reverse the array of integers. questions on semphore and TCP 3 way handshake

after this recruiter was changed

4th - Weird experience. This guy called me 15 mins late. He gave two question. I didnt give me any explanation. I had to assume everything. I wrote code. Did not comment anything on it . Just accepted them. He hardly spoke with me

5th - This one was the most interesting. pure technical. gave me a problem , asked me to understand and give the data structure to use and then to implement. He constantly talked with me. gave me hint when necessary.

First recruiter was very kind and helpful. Second one was unorganized , rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Some javascript statement ( trim()) and asked me the output of that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Summer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in February 2010.

I was interviewed for the summer intern QA position at Motorola. The interviewer asked about my projects that are relevant to the job. Then he moved to software engineering concepts like SDLC,Models,Testing methods,Test plans,etc. Then he asked very basic OOP concepts like Inheritance, Abstract, Interface,etc.
    It was just 30-40 mins and I felt I did well, since he didnt ask indepth concepts.
    After 2 weeks I received a mail saying that they found someone whose profile is more apt for the position.
    Anyways it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!