Motorola Mobility

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Horsham, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed on-site at Horsham, PA with the hiring manager. The interview was relaxed and I was made to feel very comfortable. They started off with behavioral questions and then moved onto basic object oriented programming questions. Interview took approximately 1 hour after which I was given a tour around the lab where I would be working.

Interview Question – Describe how inheritance works?   View Answer

Systems Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in April 2007.

Interview Details – the interview took one day. several team members joined. as i was a new graduate, they basically asked the questions regarding the projects I did in school. ppl are generally very nice. I got the call from the HR the very next day after the interview and informed me that I got the offer.

Interview Question – how to detect the system is big endian or little endian   View Answer

Lowell, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2009.

Interview Details – Received an email and phone call requesting an interview. Was given a tour of the facilities, including a detailed description of what the job would entail. Was interviewed one-on-one by three individuals; one of whom was a little intimidating and very to the point, but respectful and knowledgeable. Everyone I met was welcoming and knowledgeable.

Interview Question – Technical enterprise networking questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Hanoi (Vietnam)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2008.

Interview Details – The key to get pass the interview is to answer the question: What is Erlang?

Interview Question – What will you do in the next 5 years?   View Answer

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!