Motorola Mobility

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Horsham, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed on-site at Horsham, PA with the hiring manager. The interview was relaxed and I was made to feel very comfortable. They started off with behavioral questions and then moved onto basic object oriented programming questions. Interview took approximately 1 hour after which I was given a tour around the lab where I would be working.

Interview Question – Describe how inheritance works?   View Answer

Systems Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in April 2007.

Interview Details – the interview took one day. several team members joined. as i was a new graduate, they basically asked the questions regarding the projects I did in school. ppl are generally very nice. I got the call from the HR the very next day after the interview and informed me that I got the offer.

Interview Question – how to detect the system is big endian or little endian   View Answer

Lowell, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2009.

Interview Details – Received an email and phone call requesting an interview. Was given a tour of the facilities, including a detailed description of what the job would entail. Was interviewed one-on-one by three individuals; one of whom was a little intimidating and very to the point, but respectful and knowledgeable. Everyone I met was welcoming and knowledgeable.

Interview Question – Technical enterprise networking questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Hanoi (Vietnam)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2008.

Interview Details – The key to get pass the interview is to answer the question: What is Erlang?

Interview Question – What will you do in the next 5 years?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Motorola Mobility

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Mobility Systems Engineer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Mobility employees and interview candidates.