Motorola Mobility

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Plantation, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in November 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process probably took around a month after the first interview. It was really to the point, I had experience already as a test Engineer and the questions were based in different situations in the SDLC.
I have been doing quality assurance and there were several questions regarding actual situations that I had in my job experience.

Interview Question – Programming questions about java and python.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had already experience in the field and I give a couple of calls to follow up. My best advice is the follow up after the interview.

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2008.

Interview Details – The interview is done over phone to US.

Interview Question – What do you know about software   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – All the terms were fixed.

Test Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2011.

Interview Details – Asked basic level technical questions, some of them are fundamental but some of them was too good in terms of technical imagination and real world scenario.

Interview Question – CDMA and GSM architecture,difference and working.different types of hand offs,roaming,GPS related questions,softwere testing tools overview (basic).   Answer Question

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!