Motorola Mobility Test Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Motorola Mobility (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was an onsite interview and lasted for about one and half hour. I met one manager and one senior engineer. Most questions they asked were based on my resume. And they also asked some programing problems.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Motorola Mobility (Plantation, FL) in November 2010.

Interview

The hiring process probably took around a month after the first interview. It was really to the point, I had experience already as a test Engineer and the questions were based in different situations in the SDLC. I have been doing quality assurance and there were several questions regarding actual situations that I had in my job experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had already experience in the field and I give a couple of calls to follow up. My best advice is the follow up after the interview.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2011.

Interview

Asked basic level technical questions, some of them are fundamental but some of them was too good in terms of technical imagination and real world scenario.

Interview Questions

• CDMA and GSM architecture,difference and working.different types of hand offs,roaming,GPS related questions,softwere testing tools overview (basic).   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Motorola Mobility (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2008.

Interview

The interview is done over phone to US.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

All the terms were fixed.