Motorola Mobility Test Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plantation, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in November 2010.

The hiring process probably took around a month after the first interview. It was really to the point, I had experience already as a test Engineer and the questions were based in different situations in the SDLC.
I have been doing quality assurance and there were several questions regarding actual situations that I had in my job experience.

Interview Questions
I had already experience in the field and I give a couple of calls to follow up. My best advice is the follow up after the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in March 2008.

The interview is done over phone to US.

Interview Questions
    All the terms were fixed.

Test Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2011.

Asked basic level technical questions, some of them are fundamental but some of them was too good in terms of technical imagination and real world scenario.

Interview Questions
    • CDMA and GSM architecture,difference and working.different types of hand offs,roaming,GPS related questions,softwere testing tools overview (basic).   Answer Question

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!