Motorola Mobility Test Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

1. Tell me about you? Tell her that you have good software background and you are very interested in mobile technology and Motorola. Describe yourself as hungry to learn! 2. What do you know about Android? Know what Android is. If you learned about it in school – talk about that class and what you learned. If you use an Android device – talk about what android device you have used and describe yourself as a heavy smart phone user. 3. What classes have you taken? Give a list of software, programming, database etc classes – technical ones. Projects in good detail if asked about. 4. How many hours can you work? You need to say 40 hours per week and more if needed. 5. Can you start ASAP? You answer needs to be - Yes, I can start right away. 6. How long will you commit to the work: You need to tell the interviewer that he/she can count on your for at least 1 year or more.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Mobility

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was an onsite interview and lasted for about one and half hour. I met one manager and one senior engineer. Most questions they asked were based on my resume. And they also asked some programing problems.

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Plantation, FL) in November 2010.

Interview

The hiring process probably took around a month after the first interview. It was really to the point, I had experience already as a test Engineer and the questions were based in different situations in the SDLC. I have been doing quality assurance and there were several questions regarding actual situations that I had in my job experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had already experience in the field and I give a couple of calls to follow up. My best advice is the follow up after the interview.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility in May 2011.

Interview

Asked basic level technical questions, some of them are fundamental but some of them was too good in terms of technical imagination and real world scenario.

Interview Questions

• CDMA and GSM architecture,difference and working.different types of hand offs,roaming,GPS related questions,softwere testing tools overview (basic).   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2008.

Interview

The interview is done over phone to US.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

All the terms were fixed.