Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Motorola Solutions
- Software Engineer (28)
- Intern (9)
- Senior Software Engineer (7)
- Systems Engineer (6)
- Electrical Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Senior Systems Engineer (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Software Engineer Intern (2)
- Senior Product Manager (2)
- Supply Chain Intern (2)
- Senior Product Planner (1)
- Senior Staff Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Software Engineering (1)
- Channel Account Manager (1)
- Antenna Engineer (1)
- Software Test Engineer (1)
- Patent Engineer (1)
- Junior Software Developer (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Algorithm Engineer (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Senior Systems Test Engineer (1)
- UI Developer (1)
- Internal Auditor (1)
- Senior Technical Writer (1)
- Senior Engagement Manager (1)
- AREA SALES MANAGER (1)
- Lead Business Analyst (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Motorola Solutions (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in July 2011.
University on-campus Interview after submitting your CV and covering letter. If you missed that, a second round chance was given where an interview took place at the company.
Since the position involved French speaking, I was told to prepare to talk about a university project in French. Other questions were about yourself, examples of a time when you failed or things did not go according to plan, about your future plans, etc.
Afterwards was shown around the offices and where I'd potentially work and who with. Met some of the staff who were very nice too.
Was very smooth.
- Talking about TETRA systems. I did not know anything about TETRA, so they told me a bit about what it was. Answer Question
Negotiated on start date to be postponed by a couple weeks. Was very flexible.
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Motorola Solutions (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in June 2011.
Applied online, was called for an interview after initial screening and online tests. Questions were quite technical, especially on programming and algorithm writing. Then, I was called to an assessment center, where we had to do some standard group tasks.
- Give an example where you have dealt with conflicts in your team. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I regret declining it because I was looking more towards getting into the city.