Motorola Solutions

Updated Oct 29, 2014
Updated Oct 29, 2014

2.9

Inside Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Motorola Solutions.

1. Phone Interview 2. In-person Interview 3. Job Trial Project

Interview Questions
    • Job Trial Presentation - Create your go to market plan based on a couple bullet points of a scenario   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Motorola Solutions.

Responded to advert in LA Times. Received call about 2 weeks later. Did a panel interview with 3 persons. Had an offer back in a week. Negotiated start date and bonus/salary.. Went to Chicago for orientation for a half week. Returned to LA and started work.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really that difficult or unexpected. Drilled a little bit about technical experience.   View Answer
    One iteration of negotiation. I ended up with bonus in lieu of some salary for first year. But that was OK because I wanted to join the company.

Summer Intern (RF-Antenna) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holtsville, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Motorola Solutions in March 2014.

2 phone interviews ... 40 minutes each

Interview Questions
    • There was not any as such. Everything went out smoothly. You just need to have basics/fundamentals in your mind ready like dipole current radiation pattern, Maxwell equations, Impedance matching, Smith chart, etc.
      You should be able to explain each part of your resume in simpler words with showing lot of enthusiasm about the work you are doing and the work you will be doing at internship.
        Answer Question

Senior Staff Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holtsville, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Motorola Solutions.

Started with a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then a formal interview consisting of meetings with multiple people within the hiring department including the head of the department. All of the interviewers asked good questions and appeared to be very knowledgeable. Unfortunately, after being given verbal confirmation that I would be receiving a job offer it never actually materialized. Phone calls, voice mails and emails have gone unanswered. Not sure what happened... everything sounded great.

Interview Questions
    • Questions on how I would approach a problem that they have already solved in the past.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I was hired over a decade ago, and things have changed a lot so it is unfair to provide my view.

No negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Motorola Solutions.

one telephonic interview for 45 mins discusses simple oops concepts. THen an onsite interview call. had 3 back to back interviews, 2 technical and one with the hiring manager.

User Experience Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Motorola Solutions.

Few phone interview, full day face to face interview.

Interview Questions

had another offer from other company

Quality Manager Interview

The entire experience was very professional and interesting. Interviewed with only the hiring manager. Most of the questions were related to experience, challenges and "approach" to certain situations. Very few questions specifically related to information outlined on my resume. Overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall any particular question that was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Motorola Solutions.

4 rounds, about one hour each. They where mostly technical with object oriented programming general questions and a few specific questions, but each round asked similar questions. It was required to write some pseudocode to solve problems

Interview Questions
    • They asked to choose a language between a few options and write the code to solve a written problem.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Did not receive email requesting a time to schedule the interview. The hiring team architect directly called me. He began by asking about my previous work experience and projects.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult technical problem you faced and how did you solve it?   Answer Question