Motorola Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Supply Chain Intern
Holtsville, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Motorola Solutions in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online on the careers website. Got a call from Manager within next 2 days to schedule an interview over phone. After that, he forwarded my resume to his manager who in turn called me impromptu to talk about my projects and work experience.

Interview Question – Second interview was impromptu. I was not expecting the call.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Was on a flat pay rate.

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Supply Chain Intern
Holtsville, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Motorola Solutions in March 2012.

Interview Details – I had applied online on their careers page. The very next day one of their team leaders contacted me to schedule an phone interview.
The interview went on for 25 mins wherein I was grilled about the projects that I had put down on my resume. They explained me about the position and what would be expected out of an intern. The interview went quite well and I was told that my resume would be forwarded to the next person who would take the next round of the phone interview.
After a week, one fine day - I got a call from their manager who asked me mainly about my work ex and the courses that I have taken relevant to the job. It was an impromptu interview and lasted for about 30 mins. I was told that if selected, I will be contacted within a week. And so did they! :)

Interview Question – What do you know about Business Analytics?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations - the salary is usually fixed for all interns.

Worked for Motorola Solutions? Contribute to the Community!