Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Motorola Solutions
- Software Engineer (30)
- Intern (11)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Systems Engineer (7)
- Electrical Engineer (5)
- Project Manager (3)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer Intern (2)
- Senior Systems Engineer (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Supply Chain Intern (2)
- Senior Product Manager (2)
- Senior Product Planner (1)
- Senior Staff Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Service Delivery Manager (1)
- Internal Auditor (1)
- Senior Technical Writer (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Algorithm Engineer (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Senior Systems Test Engineer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- UI Developer (1)
- Software Engineering (1)
- Channel Account Manager (1)
- Antenna Engineer (1)
- Software Test Engineer (1)
- Contract Manager (1)
- Patent Engineer (1)
- Junior Software Developer (1)
Supply Chain Intern Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Motorola Solutions (Holtsville, NY) in March 2012.
I had applied online on their careers page. The very next day one of their team leaders contacted me to schedule an phone interview.
The interview went on for 25 mins wherein I was grilled about the projects that I had put down on my resume. They explained me about the position and what would be expected out of an intern. The interview went quite well and I was told that my resume would be forwarded to the next person who would take the next round of the phone interview.
After a week, one fine day - I got a call from their manager who asked me mainly about my work ex and the courses that I have taken relevant to the job. It was an impromptu interview and lasted for about 30 mins. I was told that if selected, I will be contacted within a week. And so did they! :)
- What do you know about Business Analytics? 1 Answer
No negotiations - the salary is usually fixed for all interns.
Other Interview Reviews for Motorola Solutions
Supply Chain Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Motorola Solutions (Holtsville, NY) in March 2012.
Applied online on the careers website. Got a call from Manager within next 2 days to schedule an interview over phone. After that, he forwarded my resume to his manager who in turn called me impromptu to talk about my projects and work experience.
- Second interview was impromptu. I was not expecting the call. Answer Question
No negotiations. Was on a flat pay rate.