Motorola Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer Intern Interview

Systems Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Motorola Solutions.

Interview Details – Contacted the hiring manager through my school's career adviser. The manager asked simple questions regarding behavior, interest, and experience over the phone. Next, I was called in for a interview at the headquarters where I was interviewed by 3 of the managers. Response from interviewers is immediate, they personally told me they were impressed with me and wanted to follow up with an offer.

Interview Question – None, very friendly people. Wanted to hire someone who was very interpersonal and interested.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate, the HR aspect of the job was mistake driven.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Motorola Solutions

Worked for Motorola Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Motorola Solutions Videos

Motorola Solutions – Why Work for Us?

For more than 80 years, Motorola has helped the world be its best. From introducing one of the first commercially successful car radios that delivered vital news right to us no matter how far from home, to developing… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Solutions Systems Engineer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Solutions employees and interview candidates.