Motricity

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support
Bellevue, WA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Motricity in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied on-line through the company website, was called less than a week later. I was schedule to interview with 2 managers 30mins each. I interviewed with one manager for 1:45 min. The manager I interview with was a very nice, I never heard what happened to the second person I was schedule to interview with.

My interviewer hardly asked me any questions he did tell me flat out "You don't want this job" He told me they would be asking me back in for a second interview in person or by phone if his boss is still out of town. I never heard from him again, two weeks later I contacted HR via email to get the status on the position and was told they hired someone else.

I let HR know that the position was still listed on the company website, it is 7 weeks later and the position is still listed on the company website. My advice: if I’m not the right person for the job say that, no need to lie, it makes the company look bad.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Motricity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motricity Tech Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Motricity employees and interview candidates.