Mott MacDonald Civil Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mott MacDonald in March 2012.

I am interested to join Mott Macdonald Pv. Ltd. Through Consultancy

Interview Questions
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Mott MacDonald

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Mott MacDonald in April 2009.

Was called via an agency working for Motts about post there - attended for interview within two weeks. Standard interview - met Director of Cardiff office - good interview - company seemed professional and friendly. Took 3 to 4 months to get job offer after giving 3 references for position.

Interview Questions
    having started the job at Cardiff , I was interrogated by my boss about my personal life, friends, relationships etc. I was spoken to like dirt as my boss was not involved in the recruitment process at all and made sure I was aware of this. I was made to feel that I was not welcome in the office by my boss and was bullied and excluded from staff get togethers. I resigned eventually after further bullying and harassement by my boss at Cardiff office.