Mott MacDonald

Relevance Date Difficulty

Civil Engineer Interview

Civil Engineer
Cardiff, Wales (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Mott MacDonald in April 2009.

Interview Details – Was called via an agency working for Motts about post there - attended for interview within two weeks. Standard interview - met Director of Cardiff office - good interview - company seemed professional and friendly. Took 3 to 4 months to get job offer after giving 3 references for position.

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in 5 years time.....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – having started the job at Cardiff , I was interrogated by my boss about my personal life, friends, relationships etc. I was spoken to like dirt as my boss was not involved in the recruitment process at all and made sure I was aware of this. I was made to feel that I was not welcome in the office by my boss and was bullied and excluded from staff get togethers. I resigned eventually after further bullying and harassement by my boss at Cardiff office.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Civil Engineer Interview

Civil Engineer
Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Mott MacDonald in March 2012.

Interview Details – I am interested to join Mott Macdonald Pv. Ltd. Through Consultancy

Interview Question – no difficult   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mott MacDonald

Worked for Mott MacDonald? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mott MacDonald Civil Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mott MacDonald employees and interview candidates.