Mott MacDonald Interview Questions & Reviews in London, England

Updated Apr 21, 2014
2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate RAMS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mott MacDonald in April 2014.

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks -
    Interview Details – The application process seems very relaxed.

The application begins with an on-line form to submit. This covers the usual competency questions and will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete if done properly.

Unlike a majority of large companies today, Mott MacDonald avoid the use of dreaded assessment centres. Instead, the process involves only one interview with 2 staff members from RAMs dept to discuss your experiences and aspirations and the usual competencies. A 10 minute verbal presentation without computer on a project / experience was also required.

I did answer an online questionnaire of about 200 questions that makes it very boring.

Interview Question – What made you apply for a graduate role with Mott MacDonald? what are the problems facing the division i.e rail safety division based on your experience and understanding, where do you see your self in the next five years, what is your understanding of FTA and ETA.

Interview Questions
    • Draw a fault tree of a system presented to me, very complex system though. describe an assessment process to describe the changes to use in justifying the cost of making risk reduction process.   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Mott MacDonald in October 2009.

The interview consisted of a relaxed meeting with a manager from the office who went through my CV. He asked about my knowledge of the company and my previous work experience.

Be confident and show knowledge of subject area. I declined the offer on account of the remuneration being too low.

Interview Questions

Worked for Mott MacDonald? Contribute to the Community!