Mott MacDonald Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Aug 10, 2015

2.5

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mott MacDonald (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1 face to face interview. Had to do a presentation & written exercise as well as the interview where I met with 2 Mott Mac employees. They asked a variety of scenario based questions as well as discussing my previous experience. I was well informed throughout and given clear timescale and in depth details on the process and interview format.

Interview Questions

• Various questions about my previous experience. Some scenario questions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mott MacDonald (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

good chat! I was purposefully lead up the garden path about every aspect of the organisations development plan, as well as what I would receive. A promise was made to me about my salary which was never kept. There was no induction process. My boss was not there to meet me on arrival.

Graduate RAMS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mott MacDonald (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - Interview Details – The application process seems very relaxed. The application begins with an on-line form to submit. This covers the usual competency questions and will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete if done properly. Unlike a majority of large companies today, Mott MacDonald avoid the use of dreaded assessment centres. Instead, the process involves only one interview with 2 staff members from RAMs dept to discuss your experiences and aspirations and the usual competencies. A 10 minute verbal presentation without computer on a project / experience was also required. I did answer an online questionnaire of about 200 questions that makes it very boring. Interview Question – What made you apply for a graduate role with Mott MacDonald? what are the problems facing the division i.e rail safety division based on your experience and understanding, where do you see your self in the next five years, what is your understanding of FTA and ETA.

Interview Questions

• Draw a fault tree of a system presented to me, very complex system though. describe an assessment process to describe the changes to use in justifying the cost of making risk reduction process.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mott MacDonald (London, England (UK)) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of a relaxed meeting with a manager from the office who went through my CV. He asked about my knowledge of the company and my previous work experience. Be confident and show knowledge of subject area. I declined the offer on account of the remuneration being too low.