Mouchel Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mouchel Group in March 2011.

Interview Details – Basically asked the typical sales questions. Interviewer was polite, but I learned little new from the interview.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant

The process took a day - interviewed at Mouchel Group in April 2007.

Interview Details – I sat down with the interviewer who asked me about my GPA, my quantitative experiences, my interest in her topic and classes. I was work study, which was a huge bonus. Ther is one interview. My advice would be to get to know the professor/phd student's topic well, and be able to articulate your interest.

Interview Question – Why did you take X class? Was it a glut class?   Answer Question

Communication Interview

Communication

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mouchel Group in April 2014.

Interview Details – The process took nine days. I had a first interview, which was mostly competancy based questions and questions about myself. In the second interview this was a more informal interview, they wanted to find out more about my personality and whether I would be a good fit with the other employees

Interview Question – Nothing to taxing   Answer Question

Environment Manager Interview

Environment Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Mouchel Group in July 2009.

Interview Details – No problems with the hiring and interview process. They needed someone and I was in the right place at the right time. Some general competency interview questions and about myself. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Negotiation Details – Accepted salary and terms offered at the time.

Principal Consultant Interview

Principal Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mouchel Group in November 2008.

Interview Details – Good communications and very professional approach to the recruitment process.

Interview Question – What are the particular challenges facing the public sector   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mouchel Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mouchel Group interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mouchel Group employees and interview candidates.