Mouchel Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mouchel Group (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

Basically asked the typical sales questions. Interviewer was polite, but I learned little new from the interview.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mouchel Group in April 2007.

Interview

I sat down with the interviewer who asked me about my GPA, my quantitative experiences, my interest in her topic and classes. I was work study, which was a huge bonus. Ther is one interview. My advice would be to get to know the professor/phd student's topic well, and be able to articulate your interest.

GIS Technician Interview

Interview

Slid into it. Nothing else to tell really. Short interview but it was a foregone conclusion. Writing on the wall for most people. They were gone before the dust settled

Communication Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mouchel Group in April 2014.

Interview

The process took nine days. I had a first interview, which was mostly competancy based questions and questions about myself. In the second interview this was a more informal interview, they wanted to find out more about my personality and whether I would be a good fit with the other employees

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mouchel Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Competency test to see how you react in different situations. Fairly straight forward, must come across as decisive and willing to act on decisions to ensure swift delivery of projects and schemes. Also must be willing to let your line manager know of potential problems in order to maximise efficiency in your role. For Graduates it is also important to stress how important development and becoming chartered is for you career.

Interview Questions

• You have a project that is behind schedule, how do you act to deliver it efficiently?   Answer Question

Operations Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Mouchel Group in April 2013.

Interview

There were a number of one to one interviews and a panel interview which undertook a full competency interview. The process was challenging and principally tested my personality traits rather than technical, professional and managerial capability.

Environment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mouchel Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2009.

Interview

No problems with the hiring and interview process. They needed someone and I was in the right place at the right time. Some general competency interview questions and about myself. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Negotiation

Accepted salary and terms offered at the time.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mouchel Group (London, England (UK)) in November 2008.

Interview

Good communications and very professional approach to the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• What are the particular challenges facing the public sector   Answer Question