Mount Carmel Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2015

2.6

Patient Financial Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Mount Carmel West Hospital - The interview was decent! They were friendly and seemed down to earth! One interviewer would ask the second did she know this or that about MCH, and the second interviewer would say no! That was odd considering both were in management positions and should know the company and its culture! Basically, the position is to register patients and meet a collection goal every month! 10 hour, night shift. Not really comfortable asking people for their money whether they have it or not!

Interview Questions

• Typical questions based on personality and what would you do in this or that situation!   Answer Question

Multi Skilled Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Very informal, typical questions you would expect in an interview (describe yourself in three words, etc.) I would still wear shirt and tie and be prepared, but for the most part they were very easy questions. Don't be afraid to take a minute to respond to the questions or ask to come back to them later in the interview, the nursing managers that interviewed me were both very friendly and understanding.

Laboratory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I waited about 3 weeks after i turned in my resume to get a call for an interview. I felt like the interview went well. I guess I was wrong bcuz I never got a call back. Kind of unprofessional in the since that I was 30 min early and they were late by 15 min. They almost didn't find my paper work for my interview...... Kind of like they almost forgot I had an interview for that day.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you seen someone pouring blood from one tube to another. I think I answered this question wrong,   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mount Carmel Health.

Interview

Long Process, had to apply multiple times before even had an interview, had attended job fairs where the company was present- with no results.

Pca Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Mount Carmel Health.

Interview

This was one of the most difficult interviews I've even had. Notated how I answered her questions she pointed out things I forgot or should I said. When I ask question she seemed inconvienced by what I was asking.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with more difficult family/patients? When have you went above and beyond the call of duty? What do you think customer service is?   1 Answer

Resident Physician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

Submitted my application through the ERAS application system, was offered an interview by phone, I accepted the interview, and I learned that I matched at Mount Carmel Health

Maintenance Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

Group interview with peers and HR present, then group interview with supervisors and director with HR present. Job offer a few days later, no real pay negotation

Interview Questions

• trade specific questions about electrical systems, plumbing systems, where do you expect to be in 5 tears   Answer Question

Negotiation

no real negotiation, this is the pay and schedule, take it or leave it

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

Discussion with HR over the phone regarding the unit manager I would be interviewing with. On that particular floor they also have you shadow a nurse and then following that complete a peer interview. That does add some pressure, however allows you to ask staff questions and catch them mid-shift to get a feel for how their day is going.

Medigold Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview, they promise you the world to get you in. Once you are in they introduce you to everyone who eventually will back stab you later. The training is a joke, orientation about the same. I cannot emphasize how bad the benefits package is. If you are flipping burgers at Mcdonalds, stay there..TRUST ME.

Interview Questions

• Do you really want to work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate,but heard you could and would advise you to do so.

Organizational Learning & Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mount Carmel Health (Columbus, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call from an HR representative who appeared excited to speak with me given my specialized educational background. Met initially with the HR generalist and department manager. Went on to meet with the rest of the group in a panel-type interview. All were quite knowledgable and seemed friendly and non-confrontational. Was disappointed when I didn't hear back from anyone, including the HR generalist. Discovered that they "went with other more qualified candidates" when I checked the status of the position online (although the position was still being advertised). Felt that was extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you advocated for change. How did you go about it? What was the result?   Answer Question