Interviews for Top Jobs at Mount Franklin Foods

Candidate Interview Review

Product Support Engineer - Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mount Franklin Foods (El Paso, TX).

Interview

I received an email confirming my interest in the position and once confirmed, then a few days later I received a call to set up a time for an interview. The interviews were taken at the plant and were conducted one by the plant manager and the other by the staffing agency who will technically be the people you are working under and pay you. Once the interviews were concluded, the next day the staffing agency called to offer the position. Everyone was very nice but were very poorly organized.

Interview Questions

• All questions were fair and simple; usual interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Great experience for a first time internship, the pay was not as good as the experience gained.