Mount Royal University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Support Analyst III Interview

Technology Support Analyst III
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Mount Royal University.

Interview Details – Interview was a group interview with HR present. Questions where detailed in regards to the job posting. Questions ranged from team work to self-driven projects. Very relaxed interview.

Interview Question – None that I can recall. Very technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Payroll Administrator Interview

Payroll Administrator
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Mount Royal University in August 2009.

Interview Details – It was the third time I had applied and interviewed for the same position. One prior occasion I declined the job offer as the wage was considerably lower than what I was making. For the second prior occasion I was a runner-up choice.

Interview Question – What is the reason for leaving your current employer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was very clear what my wage expectations were before going into my role. I was offered the highest possible wage closest to my expectation. I also improved my 'perks' by selecting a flexible work schedule.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mount Royal University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mount Royal University interview questions and advice in Calgary, AB. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mount Royal University employees and interview candidates.