Mountain America Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mountain America Credit Union

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mountain America Credit Union in December 2014.

Interview

This process was so easy - one of the best interview experiences I've had. The application process was super simple, I was contacted within days, and their corporate office is beautiful. Overall it was a an experience I enjoyed and I would refer my friends to apply.

Any Branch Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mountain America Credit Union.

Interview

If you make it to the second round, you will be brought back for a group interview. The employees have A LOT of say in who gets the job, so don't be cold/aloof. After each person leaves they will discuss as a team if you will make it or not. Honestly this is the most important interview of the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Just be prepared for the fact that everyone in the room has been asked to come with at least one question.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Mountain America Credit Union (West Jordan, UT).

Interview

Applied online, called back the next day for a phone interview. Met with hiring manager and HR a few days later and then interviewed with the entire branch staff to see if they thought I would be a good fit. I was offered a job the next day and started a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available.

Public Relations Direcgtor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Mountain America Credit Union (West Jordan, UT) in April 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by their internal recruiter and went through a series of 3 interviews. They were very thorough and their recruiter was the best cheerleader and helped me fully prepare for the final interview with the VP. It was very professional and a smooth process.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty standard - nothing caught me off guard. I knew exactly what I was getting into.   Answer Question

Teller II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mountain America Credit Union (Orem, UT) in March 2012.

Interview

Apply Online. Hr contacts you and does a phone interview. A branch manager will then call to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation