Mountain America Credit Union Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mountain America Credit Union

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Mountain America Credit Union (West Jordan, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted to come in for an interview. When I arrived, we had to look for a room to do the interview in as he had forgotten to reserve one. I had brought a copy of my resume; however, he was unable to find his copy that he had taken notes on that he wanted to refer back to. He didn't have questions prepared for me and so he had to go back to my resume to think of points he wanted clarification on. I asked why the credit union had so many marketing position being hired for and was told it was because of growth. I later found out that this wasn't the case and was in fact due to a major number of employees resigning. After the interview, I never received any communication from the company. This is the only large company I have ever applied to where I wasn't notified when I was no longer being considered for a position.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mountain America Credit Union in December 2014.

Interview

This process was so easy - one of the best interview experiences I've had. The application process was super simple, I was contacted within days, and their corporate office is beautiful. Overall it was a an experience I enjoyed and I would refer my friends to apply.

Any Branch Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mountain America Credit Union.

Interview

If you make it to the second round, you will be brought back for a group interview. The employees have A LOT of say in who gets the job, so don't be cold/aloof. After each person leaves they will discuss as a team if you will make it or not. Honestly this is the most important interview of the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Just be prepared for the fact that everyone in the room has been asked to come with at least one question.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Mountain America Credit Union (West Jordan, UT).

Interview

Applied online, called back the next day for a phone interview. Met with hiring manager and HR a few days later and then interviewed with the entire branch staff to see if they thought I would be a good fit. I was offered a job the next day and started a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available.

Public Relations Direcgtor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Mountain America Credit Union (West Jordan, UT) in April 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by their internal recruiter and went through a series of 3 interviews. They were very thorough and their recruiter was the best cheerleader and helped me fully prepare for the final interview with the VP. It was very professional and a smooth process.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty standard - nothing caught me off guard. I knew exactly what I was getting into.   Answer Question

Teller II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mountain America Credit Union (Orem, UT) in March 2012.

Interview

Apply Online. Hr contacts you and does a phone interview. A branch manager will then call to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation